Integrated Communication System ICS
Integrated Communication System ICS) provides reliable, secured and rapid communication equivalence to any modern navies. It has been introduced in Malaysia in 1997. It contains the knowledge of communication system experienced by M.A.R Communication (M.A.R) in the last few years and Hagenuk Marinekommunikation GmbH (HMK), Germany, a company of the ATLAS ELEKTRONIK Group, in the last decades.
- System Integrator/Sub-Contractor
- System Designer & Engineering
- ICS Monitoring & Switching Software
- Equipment/System Installation
General ICS components as follows:
INTEGRATED COMMUNICATION SYSTEM ICS
- Ship Telephone System.
- Sound Powered Telephone System.
- Machinery Room Comm. Equipment.
- Flight Deck Comm. System.
- GMDSS & Safety Equipment.
- Public Address System.
(1) ICS configuration is based on user requirement and specification.
(2) Please contact us for more details.
ICS Software (ICSS)
Since 2004 colabration between MAR & HMK, MAR has developed our own ICS Software to control and monitor matrix system using HMK-Digital Distribution Node (DDN) and User Station Terminal (UST). Using touch screen monitor, operator can configure, save or recall the Communication Plan (COMPLAN) easly. Preconfigure COMPLAN can be save and reload afterwards by operator. Each buttons at HMK User Station Terminal UST can be customize depends on the system requirements or default factory setting.
- Integration with Remote Control Software
- Real-time application
- Software Features
- Matrix Monitoring
- Radio/Modem Line Configuration
- Digital Distribution Node (DDN) Status Monitoring
- User Station Terminal Configuration & Status Monitoring
- COMMPLAN Configuration